Friday, October 2, 2009

Yesterday was 24 hours ago…

…but today is now!

One of the blogs I read on a daily basis is…The Pilgrim’s Chronicles.  

Bill is a very talented photographer, a devoted husband, a proud grandfather…you get the idea, I could go on and on about this man.  But when it boils down to it, he is just that, a man who loves the Lord

His blog is undoubtedly one of the most satisfying reads I have each and every day.  Well, yesterdays entry was truly meaningful to me.  It asked the question, “How Good Are You?” 

Now, initially I thought about photography.  My mind went back to that first photo I posted on FLICKR.  It is Hazard Cave up on the Cumberland Plateau.

427172381_465c1c4714_b

Then my mind raced to one of the last photos I posted of Nashville.  I could definitely see that I was better than before.  My skill has grown, I look at things differently than I did back then.  I feel more confident with my abilities.

3920635605_dd0db4416e

But then something smacked me hard in the face.  No,   it was  not a frying pan thrown by my wife, it was God.  In the deep, dark recesses of my mind and heart a question arose…”Do you love Me, more than you did yesterday?”

WOW!  A journey of extreme proportions!  Whatever road my life takes, whatever mountains I must climb, I want to answer the question with a resounding YES!  I love God more today than I did yesterday!  And tomorrow…even more!

PEACE!

1 comments:

Melinda October 2, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

The panoramic of Nashville is my favorite photo... it is just incredible...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Photo Blogs That I Read

Local Photographers

Lightroom Blogs

Peeps!

Here I is on Crack Book!

Photoshop Blogs

Photo Sites

Holy goose eggs Batman! Look at those numbers!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP