Friday, January 4, 2008

2 Week Check Up!!!!!!

The Dr.s appointment was on Thursday. When I came home I was a little bummed. In the first week, I had lost 19 pounds, the next week, only 6. I was a little disappointed. But after thinking things through and sleeping on it, you know, 6 pounds is not to bad. Could I have lost 6 lbs. in a week before surgery, probably not. So, I'm feeling pretty good about where I am, but also where I am heading!
A year ago at the time, I weighed at the least 355 lbs., now I weigh 274. Whoo Hoo! That's amazing, and life is going to do nothing but get better!





I hope everyone has a great weekend, I know I am!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Photo Blogs That I Read

Local Photographers

Lightroom Blogs

Peeps!

Here I is on Crack Book!

Photoshop Blogs

Photo Sites

Holy goose eggs Batman! Look at those numbers!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP