Friday, January 18, 2008

Superman's cape is back in action!

Well the cape is out of the closet! Yes folks, Superman is flying high and feeling like a new man. The pain in my side is almost gone, I am doing well with my weight loss, and of course...God is good!


I went to my Doctor the other day for my 4 week check up. Since surgery (12/18/07), I have lost a total of 35 pounds. Whoo Hooo! All together in one years time, I have lost 93 pounds from my highest weight of 362 pounds. This morning I was at 268 pounds. My Body Mass Index is down 12 points. From a high of 46.5 (extremely obese) to 34.5 (obese). so things are going fantastic.




These pictures of RJ and I were taken last February at a work retreat in Pickett State Park. When I first looked at these pics, I was embarrassed. Embarrassed that I had let myself get to that point. I'm happy to say that RJ is doing well also. He is exercising twice a week at the YMCA with a personal trainer (his grandfather). He also has lost right around 40 pounds since those pictures were taken.


The other 2 pictures are my 1 month pics. We have found through Beth's surgery that is a great idea to track your progress through pics. so this was my first month's pics. These were taken on Sunday 1/6/07 and I weighed 273




I hope this post finds each and everyone of you well, and that you have a great and wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Photo Blogs That I Read

Local Photographers

Lightroom Blogs

Peeps!

Here I is on Crack Book!

Photoshop Blogs

Photo Sites

Holy goose eggs Batman! Look at those numbers!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP